- Me: GUESS WHAT WE'RE MAKING THIS WEEKEND! Emily tell him what we're making this weekend!
- KZ: What?
- EL: BAGELS!!!!
- KZ: Why does Emily have to tell me? Why couldn't you tell me?
- EL: 'Cause if she told you, they'd be SEAGULLS!
- All: ...
- AS: IT'S NOT BAY-GULS, it's Bah-guls.
- EL: Whaaaaat?
- Me: Oh, so do you say DUG-NUTS also?
- Binhan: Gosh! Why do girls always wanna be so skinny? Guys like some fat, you know!
- Me: *fattens self with more food*
- Preston: Yeah...You know what the football guys call it? A cushion for the pushin'
- Binhan: Hahahaha I get it.
- Preston: Cushion for the pushin'...yeah... *manly giggle*
- Me: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!
- Preston: ****. I mean, truck. Duck. ****. Shoot. Okay. I'm leaving now.
- ^ says the guy who always makes fun of me for eating >: O and yes, the title is too true T__T"
Day 10 - a dream you had this past week described in detail
These days, the word “dream” is synonymous with “inception.” At least to me. No, I’m not a freak.
So my dream last night/morning was…. sort of insane. I can remember it really well because i was dreaming after 7 AM (I woke up to go to the bathroom, tmi?) and the earliest I can remember it is…. A camp of some sort. My family and I were camping out at some scary mountain for reasons who knows why, and then some Native Americans come storming in and it’s scary as hell. And then I run away, setting changes to some Leavensworth-type street, with candy stores and all. After running around, I somehow end up in a subway-hotel area (what?) with the group of people who went to Paris with me in 8th grade…. But then we lost somebody who was getting away. I got off the train-thingy, and ended up in a Nordstrom-like department store that had different types of dressing rooms for different age groups. I kind of forgot what happens here, but somehow I end up in a sci-fi sort of place, where there’s robots and things like that driving around a blue-ish glowing street, and I’m flying and people are chasing me yay. And then, I have no idea but I end up on a dragon and I’m Harry Potter and we break into some glass apartment and a contraption comes over and I scream and then use some weird wooden thing to open it, and there are messages inside and they’re from my grandfather or long-lost relative and I’m reading it and crying insanely (man up, Harry!). After that, the dragon ditches me, and then I’m running away from people who are shooting me. A group of people who seem to be my friends and I run away in a forest, and we come across a table filled with trophies. One of them allows us to fly away, and we go to Washing D.C. except it’s not really, and there’s a magical theme park. We go to the water park, and then our group starts to get pissed at each other over the flying trophy. And then… I wake up.
ALSO I THINK I’M GETTING WORSE AT GRAMMAR MY BRAIN IS BEING FRIED
It’s day 4 of school, and I’ve already gotten so many things to get my tumblr back on track. As in, I’m in a hateful mood.
THESE ARE JUST A FEW ISSUES THAT HAVE ARISEN SINCE SCHOOL HAS BEGUN
- Let’s start with the beginning of the day: AP Physics B. How I’m going to pull off an A in that class, I do not even know. I’m already having a hard time focusing because of the huge amount of letters/numbers/equations/big words that I won’t remember. I understand it when I read my book, but when I need to apply it, my mind is a jumbled mess. How does one pull off a 5 in the AP test?! Death.
- Let’s go to the end of the day, APUSH. The teacher is scaring the hell out of me: “Yeah, APUSH is one of the harder AP tests, I usually give more Bs than As, blah blah blah you’re gonna die blah blah blah.” Or at least it sounded like that to me.
- These two classes have already taken up a lot of my free time homework wise… and my TV shows come back in less than 3 weeks!! How am I going to keep up with everything??
- Debate… Soooo scheduling problems have already risen, I really want to go to the Whitman Tourney, it would be AWESOME to go back there!! But Anita has SATs that day, and SATs are sort of important. You know, just sort of. And then I don’t even know if she is going to be my partner anymore…. I wish i could create intelligent people out of thin air to do my bidding.
- OHMYGOSH IT’S ALREADY 6 PM?! I STILL NEED TO READ ANOTHER CHAPTER OF APUSH AND DO PHYSICS HW FML BYE